QuizBox Personality Test

I took this test out of sheer boredom and curiosity. Personality tests are really something that is always interesting and somewhat unignorable for people like me. So, here are my results:


Your view on yourself:


You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don't like conflict. Because you're so cheerful and fun, people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.


== Wow! For real?! Yeah I guess people look at me that way and sometimes they would even comment something to that effect.


The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:


You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.


== This is SO true! Enough said.


Your readiness to commit to a relationship:


You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.


== IF I meet him, that is.


The seriousness of your love:


You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?


== Please refer to the 2nd interpretation, I don't think they match. Oh well. I guess I am a bit mixed up and you will have to figure me out first before I pay attention to you. =)


Your views on education


Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.


== Very well said. I really do, which reminds me that I still have to learn a lot of things.


The right job for you:


You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.


== Hmm... I think I would have to reflect more on that dream job I should focus on. Really tough decision.


How do you view success:


You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't even started! Be courageous.


== I AM. Am I?


What are you most afraid of:


You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.


== This definitely hit a spot. Yeah. Err... probably. The most unpredictable and uncontrollable things scare me, just like a rollercoaster where I don't have control over or falling.


Who is your true self:


You like privacy very much because you enjoy spending time with your own thoughts. You like to disappear when you cannot find solutions to your own problems, but you would feel better if you learned to share your thoughts with a person you trust.


== Now this I think is very contradicting. First statement is so NOT me, coz I do publish my thoughts on a lot of things and I enjoy talking to a lot of people specially to my best friends and I do trust them. But the second statement about disappearing when I cannot find a solution to my problem, I think I have wished I could just disappear a lot of times!


If you guys wanna try this test here's the link, not everything of course is to be taken seriously after all we are complicated beings, enjoy!


http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx

Comments