I write like James Joyce


I write like
James Joyce
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

A friend posted a link on facebook and as you know I am a sucker for personality tests and analysis I definitely fell for this one too. I posted my recently written article to be analyzed and this is what I got. James Joyce.

I honestly don't have any idea who he is so I made some research and according to the Literature Network:

James Joyce

Irish novelist, noted for his experimental use of language in such works as Ulysses (1922) and Finnegans Wake (1939). Joyce's technical innovations in the art of the novel include an extensive use of interior monologue; he used a complex network of symbolic parallels drawn from the mythology, history, and literature, and created a unique language of invented words, puns, and allusions.

I haven't really read any of his works and my mind is going blank whenever I try to think about him and the lengths of his work, well that reminds me to check his book and see if I really write like him. This is just because of professional curiosity.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be Shakespeare or Browning, it was a very long shot even Poe.

What am I thinking anyway?


Comments