A Note from the Past

Whenever I see something I have written in the past it never fails to amaze me in certain ways. I never knew how idealistic I am, how much love meant to my young mind and how much of those I have shed over time.

And how immature I wrote. ΓΌ

And yes, I love using code names.

March 27, 2006

Linguist Gamer,

hmmm.. as much as i would want to elaborate every detail of it... i feel words won't even be enough to describe what i am feeling... falling in love is a very delicate task that humans often neglect... it is said that, love is one of the few things that separates us from animals... it creates a different passion far more intricate than the urges of nature and physical stimulation...

i think i'm falling in love.. i'm now making my way through the whole falling process... the bits and pieces of my heart is now being hurled in this whirlwind of joy and excitement... i can feel the rush it supplies to my beaten and tortured body... the unique sensation it gives although my perception is still heavily injured...

i think i'm falling in love... though my system still doesn't seem to allow it... i can feel my whole body trembling by the mere mention of your name... i was almost in post mortem.. been numb for so long in this empty road i am throdding... like i was a beast caged and was frozen to last this long only to find out how lonely it would be...

i think i'm falling in love...but regardless how agile i am, i can't choreograph my fall. i have no control over my limbs as they fall in an unsightly heap. i am like a galoot in love who seems to lose control of my own tongue and babble endlessly...

i think i'm falling in love... oh well this is just another day in the life of a fool...
 
Ignorant Sprite
 
 
 

Nobody knows just why we're here
Could it be fate or random circumstance?
At the right place, at the right time
Two roads intertwine.
And if the universe conspired
To meld our lives to make us
Fuel and fire
Then know where ever you will be
So too shall I be.

Close your eyes, dry your tears
'Coz when nothing seems clear
You'll be safe here
From the sheer weight of your doubts and fears
Weary heart, you'll be safe here.

Remember how we laughed until we cried?
At the most stupid things like we were so high
But love was all that we were on
We belong.

And though the world would never understand
This unlikely union and why it still stands
Someday we will be set free, pray and believe.

When the light disappears and when this world's insincere
You'll be safe here
When nobody hears you scream, I'll scream with you
You'll be safe here

Save your eyes from your tears
When everything's unclear
You'll be safe here

From the sheer weight of your doubts and fears
Wounded heart
When the light disappears and when this world's insincere
You'll be safe here
When nobody hears you scream, I'll scream with you
You'll be safe here

In my arms through the long cold night
Sleep tight, you'll be safe here
When no one understands, I'll believe
You'll be safe, You'll be safe
You'll be safe here
Put your heart in my hands
You'll be safe here

Comments