Wavelength

"I think people who vibrate at the same frequency, 
vibrate toward each other. 
They call it, in Science, 
sympathetic vibrations." 
- Erykah Badu

My soul is awake
It responds to every vibrations you make
Evoked by the subtle scent of your being
I found myself wanting

My heart yearns for you
In a way that is pure and true
Like notes carefully written
To form a melody never forgotten

Oh, curious little cherub
How can you make my heart throb
In a manner so wild
That I can't easily hide

Caught in the middle
I found myself bedazzled
Subconsciously mesmerized
With only your smile memorized

Oh, curious little cherub
Please don't be a snub
My mind is already racing
Every time I hear you sing

Could you be a little more careful
As you juggle our hearts in a matter that is dreadful
Could you be a little more patient
Please wait for my heart to compensate.

Oh, curious little cherub
You are now someone I love
Could you please hold my heart
Don't let it break apart?

Comments